Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Homewrecker tells all!


you can watch the interview in the link in the headline! I say, she knew what was up, she was just taking advantage of the situation. And Christie's hub was WRONG to start anything.

courtesy of USweekly.com:

Diana Bianchi, the 19-year-old Southampton resident who had an affair with Peter Cook, 47, which ended his marriage to model Christie Brinkley, went on Fox 5 news last night to tell her side of the story.

How did it happen?
“I just regret a lot. I didn’t want this to happen at all….I needed a new job so he asked me to come and work for him…He said he would double my salary, basically. He’d make advances verbally towards me first and then it just, you know, escalated into something I didn’t expect.”

Did she ask him to leave his wife?
“I knew he was married. There were pictures of his family in his office everywhere. I never expected that he would take it to a different level, even though I had people in my ear telling me different. I’m a little too trusting sometimes. He didn’t say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at — he wished things were different, he wished he were younger, or that he had met me at a different time. And he never promised that he would leave [Christie]. I never asked him to leave her for me. I never was in it for that. I didn’t have any kind of intentions like that.”

What gifts did he buy her?
“He put the down payment down on [a car] but everything has been in my name from day one because he knew for some reason, he didn’t want any affiliations with it. It kind of sketched me out a little bit.”

Was she in love with him?
“No. I don’t think I’m capable of loving right now…I just feel like I made a lot of mistakes. I wasn’t thinking straight. I think I just got flattered and caught up in things.”

No comments: