Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pammy to tie the knot again!!!


Directly from Pam Anderson's website:

7/18/2006

I'm Getting Remarried!!!

Yes. I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture...it's been sad and lonely and frustrating....I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy....I see the light...sounds dramatic but it's true.....I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!

***

Wow. I thought she was dating that British guy, the land developer (?)...but who knew?

I guess it all works out in the end...and well, Kid Rock is already used to her hepatis-ass.

No comments: