Monday, July 17, 2006

*Yawn*


I'm not surprised....Brit should come out and confess too. You know she schmoked a little toke when they were dating!!!

***

from femalefirstuk.com:

Justin Timberlake has confessed to taking "too many drugs."
The 'Rock Your Body' singer revealed he has managed to keep his squeaky-clean image in tact because he only gets high in private.
He said: "I've done way too many drugs. I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered. I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught with my pants down. I just try and make sure there are no cameras around.

"I don't show up drunk to functions and the drugs I do have been in my own private time."

While the singer, who is dating 'Charlie's Angels' actress Cameron Diaz, admitted to his own private vices he insisted he did so in moderation and warned against over indulgence.

He added in an interview with Britain's Observer Music Monthly magazine: "They say too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. But we all make mistakes. I've done too many drugs already."

Justin - who releases his new album 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' in September - also pontificated on why some drugs are legal and others not.

He said: "Some drugs haven't been legalised because it would ruin the other drugs like smoking. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin."

No comments: