Friday, July 28, 2006

Hillary Duff is really a SLUT!


I KNEW IT!!! I knew it wasn't true!!!

***

from the bosh:

Hilary Duff denies virgin claims

When 20-year-old Hilary Duff announced that she was still a virgin in a recent interview with Elle magazine, many people were shocked. Though the actress has a squeaky-clean image, she also dates Joel Madden, the 27-year-old frontman of pop punk band, Good Charlotte. For the most part, people had thought it was safe to assume these two had done the deed.

In her interview, Hilary confessed, "It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume. But [virginity] is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

Now the singer/actress is claiming that she never said she was a virgin. Using the Lindsay Lohan defense, Duff says that the writer for Elle took her statement out of context. In an interview with MuchMusic, Hilary said, "The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how [the writer] got that out of what I said." Hilary explained that her virginity is "definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

Guess she’s not so innocent after all…

No comments: