Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oh BARF


I almost wish these two would just vanish. She has the money, just go buy a small tropical island, take your loser bottom-feeding pot smoking husband, your fucktrophies and just go the fuck away. Maybe then I'd believe that their marriage isn't about to end because I wouldn't be hearing it ALL THE TIME. I'd be SHOCKED if they just faded away into oblivion where they belong!

what attention whores.

***

off of thebosh.com:

Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline have recorded a series of duets during a marathon singing session.


Federline hopes the collaborations will eventually kill tabloid reports the pair is set to split reports Female First.

The couple, who have been married for two years and are expecting their second child in September (06), have been a frequent target for the tabloid
Federline says, "Even with the bad stuff, you go through it, and it just makes you love each other even more. Well, in our case at least."

Kevin Federline is so impressed with one of the duets he has selected it to feature on his debut album PLAYING WITH FIRE, but he won't divulge its title.
He tells USA Today, "It's not really a love song. It gives my point of view on how my family is and how tight my family is.

"People shouldn't believe what they're told about us. They should listen to what comes out of my mouth and what comes out of my wife's mouth."

In other news, Kevin Federline is set to make his musical debut at America's TeenChoice Awards in August.

The fledgling rapper will close the awards show with his single "Lose Control," from his upcoming album Playing with Fire, USA Today reports.
Federline says the public will be "shocked" by his performance.

No comments: