Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Feel So Giddy!


Cuz we all know this is so true but to have actual witnessed confirmation really warms my evil little heart! Snark away!!!

***

off of MSNBC.com:

Fired pool boy says Britney isn’t ‘nice’
Says pop star yells at husband Kevin for lying around too much

By Jeannette Walls

Britney Spears isn’t a “nice person.” That’s the news flash from a pool worker who was fired by the “Oops! ... I Did It Again” singer, who says that Spears axed him for talking too much to her hubby, Kevin Federline.

“I was hanging out a little bit,” ex-employee Jon LaLane told In Touch Weekly. “She came out screaming at Kevin for lying around, then looked at me like I was to blame.” The next day, LaLane, says he got a call from Spears’ people, telling him not to report for work.

LaLane, son of the famed exercise guru Jack LaLane, also has a band, and he says he and K-Fed would talk music. But, he claims, Spears would get jealous when her hubby talked to anyone else.
“She wants Kevin on a leash,” LaLane told the mag. “She fires everybody. I figured, ‘Why not me?’ I just didn’t expect her to be so mean.”

He adds: “It’s a revolving door there. She’s not the nice person everyone thinks she is.”

No comments: